Friday, February 6, 2009

Final Day of Preparations


Well, it is almost midnight and I am still putting together the last minute items needed for the trip. This week has been very stressful to say the least. Satan has tried his best to plant the seed of doubt in many of our heads and get us to not go on the trip. I tried to find the right words today to tell the guys but I just couldn't seem to find them. I found this picture on the Internet and I believe it says it all......Jesus Paid It ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Satan is afraid of the work we are going to do and all of the lives that will be changed forever.
I hope and pray this blogsite is helpful and informative to each of you. I pray it is as easy to update in Chile as it is here at home. I promise to do my best.
I am praying for each of the families as we leave tomorrow. It is never easy to have a loved one leave on a trip and to be away from the family. I pray each of us men will make you proud and happy as we go to perform God's work. We love each of you and we will miss you!
We will be meeting at the church tomorrow at 3:30 pm for final packing and checking to make sure everything and everyone are in order. The church bus will take us to the airport and our journey begins. I hope the check in line is not too long and we get through the security gate fairly quickly.
I wish each of you a blessed week and please remember to pray for our team and the people of Chile. Good Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment